The IT Administrator to be stationed at Angola will be responsible for installing and maintaining computer systems and networks ensuring optimum functionality to enhance operational efficiency of the organization. Shall train users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure and ensure adequate back-ups of vital data.
- Setting up workstations with Computers and necessary peripheral devices.
- Checking computer hardware (HDD, mouses, Keyboards etc) to ensure functionality.
- Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Provide Orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance with minimal interference.
- Perform trouble shooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc)
- Maintain records/ logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and places orders.
- Interacting with the Dubai IT touch point for Group perspectives.
- Proven Experience as IT Administrator or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and proven problem solving skills
- Good Communication ability (Preferably both in English and Portuguese)
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good Knowledge of Internet security and data privacy principles
- Certification as IT Administrator will be an advantage.(Microsoft certified IT professional)
- Work Experience in Africa/ Angola will be a defenite advantage.
- Prior work experience in Africa would be a defenit advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
Golden Red Consulting Private Limited
Golden Red is a Human Resources Consulting firm that provides HR Solution Payroll Processing and Training apart from Recruitment and Staffing from entry-level positions to qualified professionals in the most creative to the most corporate environments across domains.
View Contact Details+