- Should have good Technical Knowledge in IT field.
- Ensuring that clientsâ needs are met as the project evolves.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure the projects are delivered within time.
- Handle end to end project delivery.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Work with the IT Team to eliminate blockers.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance test.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator (Preferably 1- 2 years)
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Assign task and handle clients.
- JIRA experience will be plus.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Golden Red Consulting Private Limited
Contact Company:Golden Red Consulting Private Limited