EOS India is actively looking for an IT Business Analyst/Development Manager with experience in the collections Industry. This individual will be the key liaison between the India off-shore development team (4 programmer/Analysts) and US based Collection Agency. More specifically this individual will work directly with business leaders in the US and the US IT team and help define business requirements for IT projects that will be developed and supported by the India off-shore team. The IT BA/DM will work a split shift and be flexible enough to attend (via Conference/video call) meetings with the US teams. The IT BA/DM will also work a portion of their schedule overlapping with the India development team sharing project specifications, providing direction to developers, giving support and managing deliverables.
- Attend virtual meetings with US Business Leaders and US IT Team
- Participate in design sessions with US IT Team and help translate gathered business requirements into actionable design specifications for the India Development team.
- Work with US IT Team to create project plans for India development projects.
- Hand out work assignments to the India Development team and hold the team accountable for delivering to the projects design specifications and timelines
- Provide proper feedback to the US Teams as to progress on projects, request additional information if required to keep projects on schedule and reprioritize deliverables and tasks as appropriate for the India Development Team.
- Schedule and participate in systems development tests, determine, schedule and deliver rework if necessary
- Create User documentation where required for the use and deployment of applications built in India.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to create SQL queries
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS and SSRS
- BS degree in Computer Science required and advanced business degree a plus
- Experience using SharePoint as a document repository and creating SharePoint workflow a plus
- Must be fluent in English and possess excellent writing skills
- Must be a strong multi-lingual communicator
- Must be team and goal oriented with a can do/will do attitude
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Computers, BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Golden Red Consulting Private Limited
Golden Red is a Human Resources Consulting firm that provides HR Solutions, Payroll Processing and Training apart from Recruitment and Staffing from entry-level positions to qualified professionals in the most creative to the most corporate environments across domains.
Contact Company:Golden Red Consulting Private Limited