- Plan and manage large scale third party, e-commerce warehouse operations with a team size of approximately 200+ employees
- Manage fulfilment of approximately 10,000 ecommerce shipments daily.
- Ensure completion of warehouse activities within TAT and meet the defined SLA's.
- Define the KRA's of the team members and monitor them regularly. Mentor, coach and motivate the employees to meet their KRA's
- Ensure adherence to healthy, safety and administrative guidelines and procedures.
- Create a vision for the unit as a whole and develop a culture of continuous improvements in the team for excellence of work through principals of Kaizen, 5S and lean warehousing.
- Coordinate with the external as well as internal team members for smooth functioning of the business.
- Set, communicate and improvise the SOP's of the operations on a continuous basis.
- At least 4-5 years of experience at managerial position in operations.
- Prior experience in e-commerce operations is an added advantage.
- Excellent people-person.
- Process oriented with an eye for detail.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Golden Red Consulting Private Limited
Contact Company:Golden Red Consulting Private Limited